ALLIGATOR Double Seal Valve Cap V2B The valve cap that saves money
The regular checking of tire pressure is especially for
trucks and commercial vehicles an absolute must:
• Increased tire life
• Lower fuel consumption
• Safety for driver and vehicle
A 1 bar reduction of air pressure increase fuel consumption by
approx. 1,2% - and 30% less tire pressure halves the life of the tire.
A good valve cap can prevent gradual loss of air and so
helps to save real money.
But checking the air pressure is very time-consuming: with up to 18
wheels per rig, this means: unscrew the valve cap, check air pressure/add
air – screw on the valve cap. This is often in icy temperatures, with valves
that are difficult to access or valve caps that are seized up and which can
only be removed with difficulty.
• More time involved and therefore higher expenses
• Valve caps get lost – leading to dirt and corrosion in valve
-> Safety risk!
• Tire pressure is not checked at all:
additional costs and safety risk!
There is a solution for this situation which provides safety
and saves costs!
ALLIGATOR Double Seal Valve Cap V2B
The ALLIGATOR Double Seal Valve Cap V2B is screwed on instead of the
original valve cap and doesn’t need to be removed to check air pressure or
to add air.
Gauging and inflating happen directly through the valve cap.
The advantages are obvious:
• Huge saving of time and money on each servicing.
• The time involved is reduced by approx. 60-65%
• Valve cap cannot be lost – means a gain in safety!
• Fits all standard valves
• Its service is as long as that of the valve itself – no replacement
• Double Seal Valve Cap has two built-in heat resistant grommets -
preventing air pressure loss even when the valve core is damaged
• Clip-on air chucks hold more reliably due to the grooved surface.
• The completely sealed end face is dirt and water repellent.
Installation – simple and fast!
• Remove old valve caps
• Inspect the valve for damage and, if necessary, clean or replace it
• Screw on the ALLIGATOR V2B by hand – READY
• No additional dust cap required
Over 20 years’ experience
The ALLIGATOR Double Seal Valve Cap V2B has been in existence for over
20 years – it has often been copied, but the copies are no match for the
original. Many international fleets prescribe ALLIGATOR V2B valves for all
their vehicles. In the USA alone, approx. 10 million valves are fitted
annually with the ALLIGATOR V2B – and so provide for reduced standstill
periods and maintenance times, lower operational costs and increased