Haweka Duo Expert III Wheel centering DuoExpert is the tolerance-free middle-centering for steel and alloy wheels. Easy and flexible to use: DuoExpert is used instead of conventional centering sleeves and cones. Many vehicle manufacturers recommend the cylindrical centering of the wheel on the balancing machine, since this exactly simulates the centering on the wheel hub of the vehicle.
DuoExpert reaches his full effect when it is completely immersed in the flange pot under pressure. The rim is thus centered in the rim center hole and lays completely on the flange.
Selected advantages of DuoExpert:
• DuoExpert system is used instead of the conventional cone / centering sleeves, suitable for balancers with a shaft diameter of 40 mm
• Improves the result on the wheel balancer
• Released by leading vehicle manufacturers
• Thanks to its tolerance-free centering, DuoExpert is often recommended by car manufacturers
• More smoothness due to tolerance-free centering
• Easy and flexible handling of the DuoExpert centering sleeve
• Possible clamping range from 54 mm to 94 mm - covers approx. 95% of all cars
• Simulates exactly the seat on the hub
The HAWEKA DuoExpert set consisting of:
• 3 centering sleeves (54 - 78 mm) - further sleeves optional
• Suitcase and wall board with 4 suspensions