Optional order customization
Max Select TPMS Sensor "The Purple Sensor"
Manufacturer Type: MXSA001
Universal sensor with two frequency ranges (433 and 315 MHz)
The 315 MHz range is not permitted in Europe (EU), but could be used if programmed with a programming device such as the Ateq VT56 in the mode for American vehicles. We do not accept any liability for the use of sensors with these frequencies, the responsibility lies solely with the owner/operator of the vehicle. The use with 433 MHz is allowed in the European area (EU) without restrictions.
This sensor can be used in 99% of all vehicles, please refer to the lists below for vehicle coverage.
Of course we deliver the sensor programmed ready for installation in your vehicle at no extra cost, you do not need your own programming device
- Weight: Lighter than conventional universal TPMS sensors (23 grams).
- Size: Smaller than conventional TPMS sensors.
- One TPMS sensor with up to 99% vehicle coverage.
- OE quality, signal interval, durability and functionality are like original OE sensors.
- Programmable with the VT56 and VT46 TPMS devices from Ateq, the MX46 and MX41 TPMS MaxProgrammer from MaxSensor!
- Battery: Automotive battery class to cope with the most difficult weather conditions.
- Battery life 5-7 years.
- Supports high pressure air applications.
- Precisely manufactured air valve to prevent air pressure loss.
- Anodized valve stem with high corrosion resistance.
- Mounting angle: Fixed angle 20 degrees.
- Quick and easy mounting on aluminium rims/aluminium wheels and steel rims/steel wheels.
- Dual Axis G-sensor technology for fast programming.
- MAX SELECT SENSOR (MAXSELECT GEN3 Sensor) MXSA001 TPMS sensors are SAE J2657 standard and can be read and triggered with all TPMS devices.
- Tested for performance and durability by an independent laboratory.