Schrader VT41 TPMS-Tool with OBDII Module
The cost-effective VT41 - manufactured in partnership with ATEQ - packs an abundance of features, including integrated OBDII module into a compact, ergonomic design.
- Provides many simple methods to configure all Schrader EZ generations and program EZ sensors: create, clone, manually enter or (from the vehicle's ECU) retrieve ID's.
- Reads 100% of OE and aftermarket sensors.
- Displays sensor data: ID, tyre pressure, tyre temperature, battery status and sensor frequency.
- Provides manual, auto and OBDII relearn procedures.
- Built-in OBDII module performs ECU reset in under 2 minutes.
- Ever-increasing vehicle coverage due to frequent database updates.
- User-friendly navigation, multi-language interface and bright colour display.
- Comes with shock-resistant rubber case, USB cable, power adapter, quick start guide and carry case.
- 5 years licence for database-updates included