Activation, programming and TPMS teach-in device
As the successor to the VT36, the brand new VT37 is the ideal device for DIY enthusiasts, technicians and vehicle reception staff. The unit is designed to activate, read and service all major OEM and aftermarket sensor brands, as well as perform vehicle-specific TPMS relearn procedures. Quarterly updates make it easy to add the latest TPMS sensors to the tool. Whether it's kept in the glove box or the toolbox, the VT37 is the perfect partner for TPMS maintenance.Initial license for updates 1 year runtime includedFunctions
- Activate and display all sensor data in seconds: ID, tyre pressure, tyre temperature and battery status, etc.
- Comprehensive manufacturer, model and year-specific re-learning procedures, with instructions, built-in.
- Activate, read and service all major OEM and aftermarket sensor brands.
- Programme includes over 20 aftermarket sensor brands
- Search TPMS sensor spare part numbers
- Test vehicle key fob signal strength/battery status
- Interface available in 19 languages